Learn how to plan, deliver and develop cross-curricular lessons that support the teaching of both music and literacy.
Based on work completed with Pie Corbett of Talk for Writing, this training will:
- Show you how to create musical rhythms from the rhythms of words (rhythmonics)
- Explore rhythm games, great for warm ups and scaffolding learning
- Introduce you to cross-curricular teaching opportunities for music and literacy
- Explore assessment & feedback in a music classroom
- Create a musical buzz throughout the school!
Working with Ollie is an extraordinary experience and I would recommend him to any school.Pie Corbett